- Spinach is a source of Vitamin A, C, K, Magnesium, and Folate.
- Spinach is VERY low in calories yet very filling. We put a cup in each of our daily smoothies for a yummy "kick."
- It also is known to boost your immune system so make sure to eat some if you are feeling sluggish. Popeye had it right! (Vitamin E)
- The Vitamin A in spinach helps with your eye sight
- The Vitamin C in spinach helps with repairing tissues and wounds
- It is also believed that if eaten on a regular basis, spinach will help with mental clarity and memory.
Sources - Shape Magazine - Dr. Mercola's Food Facts - Medical News Today - Healthy Eating